Our Clients501 Navigation AFP of Southern Arizona Altar Valley Conservation Alliance Alzheimer’s Research and Prevention Foundation American Audio Visual American Advertising Federation Tucson American Cancer Society American Heart Association American Red Cross Angel Charities Arizona Party Rental Arizona Theatre Company AZHOSA BASIS Global Beach House Pictures Ben’s Bells Beyond Textbooks Big Brothers Big Sisters Tucson Biz Tucson Boys & Girls Club of Tucson Boy Scouts Catalina Council California Travel Association Catholic Foundation Child Shield USA Comcast Community Prevention Coalition Cox Media Dark Horse Media D-W/McGarrity, Inc. Degrazia Gallery in the Sun Detail Management Diaper Bank Tucson DM-50 El Rio Foundation Greater Tucson Leadership Council Habitat for Humanity Tucson Handmaker Jewish Services Intuit, Inc. Isoccer JDRF
Jewish Community Foundation Jim Himelic Foundation Many Hats Advertising Mark Pirtle- Skillfully Aware Mat-su Valley CVB Mickey Shaefer and Associates Miraval Resort & Spa Motto Productions National Association of Environmental Managers Old Tucson Studios Pasadera Behavioral Health Services Pediatric Pulmonary Center- University of Arizona Performance Systems Pima Council on Aging Reiger Carr & Monroe Research Corporation Ronald McDonald House of Southern Arizona Rustic Elegance SAAF Simpleview, Inc. Skyline Country Club Sonoran Glass School Steele Children’s Research Center Strength Building Partners Terry J. Lundgren Center for Retailing- University of Arizona The Lodge at Ventana Canyon Tu Nidito Tucson Chamber of Commerce Tucson Convention Center Tucson Federal Credit Union Tucson Police Department Tucson Youth Baseball Association UA Presents United Way Vail School District Ventana Medical Systems, Inc. Visit Tucson Western Association of Convention and Visitors Bureaus WhyFor Design YMCA of Tucson Youth on Their Own
- "An international client with an extremely tight deadline needed a 60 minute media presentation for a conference in Germany. Commotion Studios stepped in and worked around the clock (literally) to develop an outstanding solution for out client. Their attention to detail and professionalism helped our agency as well as our client look like rock stars."
- "Commotion Studios has handled production, tech support and all Audio/Visual needs for AAF Tucson's annual ADDY Awards events and monthly programs since they first opened in 2005. They consistently provide high-caliber service and attention to every detail, always going well above and beyond typical service levels to ensure the success of every event they take on."
Camerone Parker- 51st Annual Heart Ball Chair & 2011 National Philanthropy Day Volunteer Fundraiser of the Year"I've been blessed to have Chaired numerous fundraising events/shows throughout Tucson, Los Angeles and New York. NO other production company I have worked with comes remotely close to the stellar expertise of Commotion Studios. Matt George and Andy Cole are simply THE BEST in the industry.What's my secret in taking a charity event from ordinary to EXTRAORDINARY?Commotion Studios. It's ALL in the production!"
- "Commotion Studios has provided audio-visual services for multiple events for the American Cancer Society, including our annual Jubilee Gala and the kick-off breakfast for our Making Strides Against Breast Cancer event. Their expertise and creativity are second to none. Commotion Studios is passionate about their work whether it's for for-profit or not-for-profit entities. They are easy to work with and follow through on all projects in a timely manner. They conduct themselves in a very professional manner, and their staff has a great sense of humor. Commotion Studios is always willing to go that extra mile to ensure the success of whatever project or activity they are involved with. "
Kimberly Brooke- Assistant Director of Marketing, Norton School of Family and Consumer Sciences- University of Arizona"Commotion Studios has been our technology provider for our conferences for many years and consistently deliver outstanding service and quality output. I highly recommend their services for all audio/visual and technical conference requirements."
- "For several years, Commotion Studios has been American Red Cross's first and best choice to manage our A/V needs whenever we schedule an event. Matt and his entire staff are first-rate professionals who are dependable, flexible and easy to work with. Matt's group has managed approximately 25 large events for Red Cross. They maintain high standards of excellence which is why we hire them for every event."
- "Big Brothers Big Sisters of Tucson is pleased to have a business relationship with Commotion Studios. Their attention to detail, knowledge of their profession and friendly service is invaluable."
- "I have worked on some of the finest events in Arizona, including events for our Governor, two Senators, the University of Arizona Alumnus of the Year, and most recently the American Heart Association Heart Ball. I wouldn't think of working with anyone other than Commotion Studios. They are true pros and helped our Heart Ball received Tucson's Best Charity Event of 2011. Matt and Andy, their my team."